Saturday, June 13, 2009

busy

We've been too busy to post anything lately...

Annie is finishing up 1st grade which means all-school BBQ...and Field Day.
Zeke is crawling...and pulling up...and cruising...and climbing stairs...and bumping his head 6 times a day...and getting into everything.
Jonah is busy riding his bike...and playing in the pool...and having play dates.
Joel is working...and working...and working.
I am trying to keep up with Zeke...and settle back into reality after a weekend away with girlfriends...and paint the kitchen cabinets (I don't know what I was thinking when I started that project)...and volunteer at school...and sleep (last night I fell asleep at 8).

Pics and videos to follow soon. Right now we're off to the Save Our Teachers march & rally...then the farmer's market...then a birthday party...then to the library to sign up for summer reading...then cleaning and painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment