Thursday, June 18, 2009

girls trip

Two weekends ago I was able to escape to Portland with some girlfriends for 3 days. Eating, shopping, more eating, more shopping, Star Trek, mani-pedi's, sleeping in....well, not sleeping in. (Michelle and Andrea sure did, but Courtney and I have been trained by our children to wake up at 5:45. Good thing she and I shared a room.) It was the best weekend I have had in a long time and I'm still trying to settle back into the reality of kids, cleaning, cooking, etc. I can't wait until next year. Wait - do we have to wait that long to do it again?


Michelle, Courtney, Andrea, me.




The sign that someone (who I will not name) took literally before she noticed the pizza place behind it. "$4 for a slice of cheese? That's cheap?" I almost peed my pants I was laughing so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment